Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with offset sort function

I have used some code that was established on a previous question concerning
sorts and it works great except for the following:
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 12).Insert shift:=xlDown. This will only shift down
one column and I need it to shift a series of columns down. I know it is
prbably something simple and I know just enough to make me very dangerous,
but can someone help me?