Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cliff L Cliff L is offline

Default Need help with offset sort function

Thanks Bob it works great!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 12).Resize(,n).Insert shift:=xlDown

where n is the number of columns

--

HTH

RP

"Cliff L" wrote in message
I have used some code that was established on a previous question

concerning
sorts and it works great except for the following:
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 12).Insert shift:=xlDown. This will only shift down
one column and I need it to shift a series of columns down. I know it is
prbably something simple and I know just enough to make me very dangerous,
but can someone help me?