Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Columns("C:C").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9,14
Columns("D:D").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9,14
Columns("E:E").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9.14
Columns("F:F").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 13

What must I do, to make columns with I want to make???????
--
I hope someone can help me.

Mvh.

Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Make columns

Works fine for me.

Sometimes, when your zoom factor is set very low, the column widths will
come out a bit different than you want them to, but I couldn't replicate
your results.

--

Vasant

"Michael" wrote in message
I have make this Columns in exel

Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 6
Columns("B:B").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 33
Columns("C:C").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 8
Columns("D:D").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9
Columns("E:E").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9.14
Columns("F:F").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 13

When I try the program it´s make this

Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 6
Columns("B:B").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 33
Columns("C:C").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9,14
Columns("D:D").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9,14
Columns("E:E").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 9.14
Columns("F:F").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 13

What must I do, to make columns with I want to make???????
--
I hope someone can help me.

Mvh.

Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The Active Sheet have á zoom on 100%
When I setting up the side it´s also 100%
Are there some way to put a delay in the line for the program?

I have Windows XP and use Exel 2003 an have 1,5 GB Ram
Go it to fast for exel?

I hope someone can help me.

Mvh.

Michael

"Michael" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not every width is possible based on your default font. Think of it as some
lower limit on granularity. Excel gets as close as it can. So if it isn't
matching what you specified, you can't get there from here (you may be able
to change the default font and perhaps get closer).

All that said, I didn't have any problem setting the values you specified.
But, using 9.12 actually set it to 9.14 for example.

Tom Ogilvy