Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default W2K Scheduler and Excel sheet from ABWR Syskoplan

We are having problems with a program called ABWR Syskoplan and the
w2k scheduler.

ABWR Syskoplan is an excel sheet in wich you can extract data from SAP
with BW.
Because we need to extract a lot of data we are trying to use the
build in scheduler from windows 2000.

The problems that arise a

Session starts but stops immediately after excel has started.
Session stops somewhere in the middle of gathering data, this happens
at different intervals, times in different rows.
When we use the built in possibility of emailing the gathered data it
doesn't function. No errors in log files!

When we manually start the excel sheet all works fine, but you can't
do nothing else anymore because it runs in the foreground.

Hope somebody has any idea about these problems.

With regards,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sound like problems in the program from syskoplan.
have you contacted them?

if still no solution maybe i can help.

drop me a mail (use rot13 on sender or add @ and . to email below)

kunnen we het nog in het Nederlands doen ook.
zet je tel.nr er svp even bij dan bel ik je. (later vandaag :)

Mvg

--
keepITcool