Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Running excel macro by scheduler

With great help from you guys I created a macro which operates and refreshes
a group of pivot (cube) files.
I am trying to operate this macro file by a scheduler few times a day. The
only problem is the €œEnable macros" prompt. I cannot set the security level
to low due to the organization rules.
Any idea??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dan

Is the workbook just on your own computer?

If so, you can create and sign the project with a digital signature using the
SelfCert Tool from MS Office.

See help on digital signatures.

If need more info post back or see this google thread.

http://tinyurl.com/2ajgdq

Gord

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:14:01 -0700, Dan wrote:

With great help from you guys I created a macro which operates and refreshes
a group of pivot (cube) files.
I am trying to operate this macro file by a scheduler few times a day. The
only problem is the “Enable macros" prompt. I cannot set the security level