Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AK AK is offline

Default Pivot Table Selecting Items

Is there a way to select certain Pivot items based on a data source that
changes frequently?

If all the items were included it would be 5 items, "A - E"
I only want to show A, B, and C. I'm familar with the ....Visible=True
statement, however what if B doesn't exist in the data source for this week,
however it was last week.

......PivotItems("A").Visible = True

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming