Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default veryhidden sheet make restrictions ?!

Hi,

I had a part of code using copy paste and got error all the time. Since I
had the workbook protected, I tried with getting rid of the paste events
with code below, but error remained.

If Sheet120.Range("M115").Cells.Value = "ACCEPTED" Then
Sheet120.Range(Cells(antRow, 1), Cells(antRow, 11)).Value =
Sheet120.Range("A115:K115").Value
End If

Then I guessed as a longshot that it had something to do with I had the
sheet as veryhidden as well and then it worked fine.

It is obvious that was the trick, because making sheet visible is the only
thing I changed, but I would like to have a confirmation from you genious.
What more restrictions do you got when sheet = very hidden? I don't like
surprises of this kind...

Comments?

/Regsrds

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Forget it, it was a strange problem I have to check more closely, I made a
workaround for now.
I'll be back with it in time

/Regards.