Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Turn OFF Autosave just for a particular workbook?

Is there a way to do this? I know you can set the Autosave to ONLY save the current workbook, but is there a way to code the opposite - something in the workbook's code to say "while this workbook is open, never Autosave it"?

Thanks for any help,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tony,

Application.AutoRecover.Enabled = False

What you should do is determine what the setting is first, then make your
change and than return the setting to its original setting when they change
or close the workbook. One thing to keep in mind this is a globle setting
for all workbooks, not just yours. Knowing this you might wanna use the
workbook activate and deactivate events.

Bill