Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transferring information from textbox to new spreadsheet/document

Hi

I am building a userform which monitors the data being entered and then
calculates the totals etc. I would like to be able to transfer the data
from the userform to a new spreadsheet or word document but can't figure
out how to do this. Any help would be most appreciated.

Also is there anyway of getting excel to search a range for each entry on
a .txt file list?

Thank
BJames

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming