Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Always keep the same 4 PivotItems visible

Hi All,

Problem in Excel 2000.

I have a PivotTable where I always want to keep the same 4 PivotItems
visible.

The problem I am facing is that the source of the data is frequently updated
with new data. Accordingly PivotItems might be added or removed following an
update.

I have tried to apply suggestions in the thread - but that coding is leaving
the last PivotItem in the list. The last PivotItem could be the one of the 4
I want to display but what do I do when there are more PivotItems below?

Really appreciate help to solve my problem.

Martin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could adapt the technique in the sample workbook he

Under PivotTables, look for 'Pivot 97/2000 Show Marked Items'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List