Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Always keep the same 4 PivotItems visible

You could adapt the technique in the sample workbook he

Under PivotTables, look for 'Pivot 97/2000 Show Marked Items'

Martin wrote:
Hi All,

Problem in Excel 2000.

I have a PivotTable where I always want to keep the same 4 PivotItems
visible.

The problem I am facing is that the source of the data is frequently updated
with new data. Accordingly PivotItems might be added or removed following an
update.

I have tried to apply suggestions in the thread - but that coding is leaving
the last PivotItem in the list. The last PivotItem could be the one of the 4
I want to display but what do I do when there are more PivotItems below?

Really appreciate help to solve my problem.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List