Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default printing labels

Paul, Do a mail merge with word

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"paul" wrote in message
I have a church cemetery contributions template in Excel. How do I do I
print these addresses to labels? Colume "A" are surnames. Colume "B" is
first names. Colume "C" is mailing address. Colume "D" are cities. E are
states and D are zipcodes.

How do I print this data into lables?

Thank you in advance.

Paul