Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform - Entering Time

Is there a time picker like the date picker to help my users to enter time
into my userform?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not really. How should that work ? Click-a-clock ? It's possible to build a
thing like that.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"TEB2" skrev i melding
Is there a time picker like the date picker to help my users to enter time
into my userform?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No.

What would a time picker display. Hours? Minutes? Seconds?

Tom Ogilvy

"TEB2" wrote in message
Is there a time picker like the date picker to help my users to enter time
into my userform?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use the DateTimePicker to do this. Drop the control on to
a userform, press F4 to display the Properties window, click
Custom, and change the Format property to dpTime.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"TEB2" wrote in message
Is there a time picker like the date picker to help my users to
enter time
into my userform?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, it displays the time in hh:mm:ss format, and the spinner
button on the right side of the controls spins the selected time
component up or down. No clock face or anything like that.