Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ATPVBAEN.xls Not Found

I have a puchased database program which has its own ability to launch Excel
and dump some data into a blank Excel spreadsheet. But the workbook it
creates causes problems because it doesn't have the right VBE references.
For some reason, my Excel template settings are ignored by this database
program when it creates an Excel data file, so that my links to ATPVBAEN.xls
cannot be found when I run VBA code that uses some functions in the add-in.
The add-in is attached when this happens, and reclicking the add-in from
Tools/AddIns does nothing. The VBE editor doesn't show the ATPVBAEN.xls
reference at all when this is happening.