Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Floating a Chart Question.

I'm floating a quesion here.
I want a chart to show the latest 100 points of a growing list.
Can this be done easily. The only vage idea I have at the moment is
to name a range and use that for the chart, but then it won't
automatically update will it. I will have to run a macro that will
update the named range. Is there a way that this can be automatically
done without user intervention?
Can you set macros to run at time intervals?

I would be grateful for any alternative suggestions. I want to remove
user intervention from the equation and would want the charts to
automatically update as more data was added. The charts will probably
be in a seperate file to the data (because of the number of them).

Thanks again Folkes.
Donna