Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prevent a file being deleted

Not sure if this is a excel issue, how can I prevent a file (Excel workbook)
from being deleted from a network drive. What i've done so far is to get is a
make a copy of it's self in a hidden folder, but it's only a matter of time
before someone works it out. Any ideas anyone.
Thank you for your time
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can't you use the file security to allow delete access to only nominated
groups/individuals? That can allow update to everyone. See you desktop
support for help.

--

HTH

RP