Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox data accidentally copied on different sheet

Hi,

I have placed about 21 comboboxes from the "Control Toolbox" on a
standard worksheet (let's call it the "Selection Sheet"). It shows a
3-column list from which the user can select an entry and the bound
column is stored in the cell underneath the combobox.

The workbook has multiple sheets. Sometimes, when working on the other
sheets, for no apparent reason (I can't reproduce it), contents &
formatting of the filled comboboxes from the Selection Sheet are copied
onto the sheet I am working on. This is highly frustrating and surely
not by design. I have seen it happen on several computers, so it is not
a specific problem for my PC configuration.

Has any of you some idea why Combobox data is accidentally copied on
different sheets?

Your help is appreciated!

Bennie Douma
Excel 2002