Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro'S

Hi All,

Would somebody help me please!!!

I have a workbook with two sheets.

The first sheet contains many tables that produce one pie chart based on the
data in each table.

My problem is that I want to copy each pie chart onto the other worksheet.
I created a macro that copies each pie chart to a new row on the sheet. The
only porblem is that the macro will not work. I get a run time error 1004
message. Can anyone help.

My other problem is that I would like each pie chart to be copied to a new
row on the other worksheet and be placed in one of 5 colums depending on what
the score of one of the pieces of the pie is. Example, Pie Chart 2 has 60% -
40% split, I am interested in the 40% and this should go in column b. Pie
chart 3 has 30% - 70% split, this should go in column c. Anyone have any
ideas on this one??

Regards
--
Mike