Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide tool bar

Hi,

Is it possible to hide the tool bar in excel using code ?

Tempy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It is. Something like,

Application.Commandbars("Standard").Visible = False

or for the main menu, use

Application.Commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = False

--

HTH

RP

"Tempy" wrote in message

Is it possible to hide the tool bar in excel using code ?

Tempy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Bob,

Thanks works like a dream.... i'm takinc a long shot here is there code
that would cover multiple toolbars or must one do them all individually
?

Tempy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Anybody Heeeeeeelp,
I have just hidden all my tool bars and there is an error in my code
!!!!

Could somebody tell me how to get into the document without my Auto code
running?
I have tried holding in the shift key while opening and it doesnt seem
to work ?

Tempy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just open the workbook with Macros disabled.

You can also reset the commandbars from within the VBE Immediate window by
typing the command, such as

Application.Commandbars("Standard").Visible = True
and hit return

--

HTH

RP