Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide tool bar

Just open the workbook with Macros disabled.

You can also reset the commandbars from within the VBE Immediate window by
typing the command, such as

Application.Commandbars("Standard").Visible = True
and hit return

--

HTH

RP

"Tempy" wrote in message
Anybody Heeeeeeelp,
I have just hidden all my tool bars and there is an error in my code
!!!!

Could somebody tell me how to get into the document without my Auto code
running?
I have tried holding in the shift key while opening and it doesnt seem
to work ?

Tempy