Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Flashing Text or message

You would have to change a setting periodically. (look at defining a style)

You could do this with the Ontime function

See Chip Pearson's page on Ontime
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

I wouldn't make the interval too short or you won't get much work done.
Excel will spend all its time flashing the cells.

Tom Ogilvy

"TonyKA" wrote in message
Dear ALL,

I am currently trying to set a minimum stock reorder level with a flashing
message or text when stocks are below this level.

I have got a formula calculating that but I need to make it more "in your
face" if you know what i mean.

Can the flashing message / Text be referenced to the result of that
cell/formula.
--
Thanks,
TKA