Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save Workbook Problem

For some users of my application, Application.WindowState=xlMaximized does
not work. Moreover, when a procedure calls for Unprotect and Protect WB,
Excel quits abrubtly. This obviously means that Excel is prevented from
correctly running macros. Has anyone encountered this problem? More
importantly, doe anyone know of a Utility that can diagnos and fix this
problem? Thank you in advance.

Jim Kobzeff