Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy worksheet and replace

Hi all,
I would like to ask how is possible make a copy of one specific worksheet
in workbook "a" and paste it in a existing worksheet in a Workbook "b"
replacing the content.

Thanks in advance.

Marco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You cannot copy a worksheet into another existing worksheet.

You can copy the contents of a sheet into an existing worksheet.

With both books open.....

In book "A" hit CTRL + a(twice in 2003) to select all then editcopy.

Switch to book "B" and the sheet you wish to overwrite.

EditPaste.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP