Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy and replace

I have a report with a list of departments in it with 3 numbers at the
beginning of each row i.e. 123 example text, 123 example test one, 123
example text two.
I need to remove the 123 from it so I just have the list of names but when I
do copy and replace all (leaving the "replace" blank) the list of departments
has a space at the beginning of each row i.e. _example text, _example text
one etc. etc.

Do you know how I can remove the 123 without it leaving a space at the
beginning???