Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Action after Activate a cell

I am designing a template where for certain cells, an ActiveX Calendar
Control will appear if the cells are activated.

I have designed the calendar form but don't know how to call the form
when the cells are activated. Pls help or direct me to any available
internet resource.

regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use the Worksheet_SelectionChange() event, like so

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then
UserForm1.Show

This shows a UserForm called UserForm1 when any of the cells A1:A10 on the
worksheet is selected. (It needs more refinement but will hopefully set you
on your way)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge