Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] tanglk@gmail.com is offline

Default Action after Activate a cell

Thanks a lot.

Nick Hodge wrote:
You could use the Worksheet_SelectionChange() event, like so

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then
UserForm1.Show

This shows a UserForm called UserForm1 when any of the cells A1:A10

on the
worksheet is selected. (It needs more refinement but will hopefully

set you
on your way)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"tang lk" wrote in message
om...
I am designing a template where for certain cells, an ActiveX

Calendar
Control will appear if the cells are activated.

I have designed the calendar form but don't know how to call the

form
when the cells are activated. Pls help or direct me to any

available
internet resource.

regards