Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TC TC is offline

Default Best way to display a subset of data in a web page

I am trying to find a way to display a subset of data contained in an Excell
file in a web page. What I have so far is a second Excel file pulling
information from the first file and being display in an iFrame. The problem
with this, as I jsut discovered is that Excel creates a DSN connection on MY
computer linking the two files. This nullifies the benefits of what I have
done as noone else can use the dsn connection.

Here is the kicker, due to policies that are in place at my work, I cannot
write any vba or vbscript script so I need to find a way to do this using MS
technology that exists in either Frontpage or Excel and is easy to maintain.

I have tried several things including the Frontpage Database Results
method. Which works like crap as the record set paging does not work properly.

good luck to me.

TC