Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VerilyHiddenSheet-VBA Editor

Hi,

I dont know what setting has changed in Excel 2002 XP, now whenever i try to
use VBA Editor & make a sheet which was verylyhidden by code by me, it gives
me a message & does not make the sheet visible.

"Unable to set Visible property of the WorkSheet class"

Any help would be most appreciated.

Rgds,

Eijaz