Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default VBA Editor

I am trying to get my VBA editor on my Excel workbook..I have Excel basic and
cannot get it to open..I just download Excel 2007 Professional (Free Trail)
to see if I can get it in 2007 Pro before buying it..thinking that would give
me the option..but it still offers me the same workbooks layout..what am I
doing wrong
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,
Go to the office button, Left top of your spreadsheet, excel options, in
Popular, Top options for working with excel check where it says "show
Developer tab in Ribbon"

"Ken G" wrote:

I am trying to get my VBA editor on my Excel workbook..I have Excel basic and
cannot get it to open..I just download Excel 2007 Professional (Free Trail)
to see if I can get it in 2007 Pro before buying it..thinking that would give
me the option..but it still offers me the same workbooks layout..what am I
doing wrong

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Did you pick the VBA option when you installed the product?

--
HTH

Bob