Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Times

I'm new to Excel and want to produce a spreadsheet that adds simple
times. For instance, I want to enter a certain time of the day in a
cell and then add 14 hours to that time in 24hr clock format. In the
next column I want to add 16:15 hours to that same beginning time.

What is the formula for his?

Thanks,

BJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

An easy way to add time is to use the TIME function:

To add 14 hours to A1:

=A1+TIME(14,,)

To add 16:15:

=A1+TIME(16,15,)

To roll over the hours, custom format the cells as
[hh]:mm.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA