Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract Data from Multiple worksheets

Hi. I have a work book w/ multiple worksheets with sales data.. for differnt
regions..who can i extract data that shows me which customer ordered 50 +
boxes on a seperate worksheet.. Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi I have setup a front sheet, using the offset with a combobox to select the
month
=OFFSET('2005 Budgets'!B5,,MonthCell-1)
=IF(MonthCell<12,OFFSET('2005 Budgets'!B5,,MonthCell),"Year end")

HTH
Frank

I could send you a working example?.

"Perry" wrote:

Hi. I have a work book w/ multiple worksheets with sales data.. for differnt
regions..who can i extract data that shows me which customer ordered 50 +
boxes on a seperate worksheet.. Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assumed is the following:
1) There are 4 sheets containing the sales data: "Sales Data 1", "Sales Data
2" ... "Sales Data 4".
2) The name of the sheet to receive the results is "Results".
3) For each of the sales data sheets, the names of the customers start in
cell A2.
4) For each of the sales data sheets, the number of boxes sold are listed
adjacent to the customer names starting in cell B2.
4) The results are to be transfered to sheet "Results" starting in the
second row with customer names in column A and boxes sold in column B.

Sub ExtractData()
Dim ws1 As Worksheet, ws2 As Worksheet
Dim rng As Range
Dim c As Range, cc As Range
Dim i As Integer

Set ws2 = Sheets("Results")
Set cc = ws2.Range("B2")
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For i = 1 To 4
Set ws1 = Sheets("Sales Data " & i)
Set rng = Range(ws1.Range("B2"), ws1.Range("B2").End(xlDown))
For Each c In rng
If c.Value = 50 Then
cc.Value = c.Value
cc(1, 0) = c(1, 0)