Nagar

Default How to extract data from multiple worksheets..

Hi..I have workbook with 10 worksheets and I would like to extract data from
each worksheet to worksheet 11 that shows me everyone who has bought 50 +
boxes.. Right now i have sort each worksheet and copy data from each
worksheet to differnt worksheet.. Please help
Earl Kiosterud

Nagar,

In many cases, similar data is spread across multiple sheets where it'd be
much better to have it all in one sheet. Read "Data across multiple sheets"
at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/excel_truths.htm .

--
Earl Kiosterud