Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default filter by month

got a bunch of coulmns with dates.. How do I filter each by using the
=today() so it will pull up the date and use that month to filter each time I
run it..
Thanks,
DJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Duncan_J" wrote in message
got a bunch of coulmns with dates.. How do I filter each by using the
=today() so it will pull up the date and use that month to filter each

time I
run it..
Thanks,
DJ

=MONTH(TODAY()) will give you the current month

/Fredrik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you wanted to use the year and month, then I'd use a helper column with
formulas like:

=text(a1,"yyyymm")

And filter by that.

--