-   -   filter by month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326556-filter-month.html)

Duncan_J

filter by month

got a bunch of coulmns with dates.. How do I filter each by using the
=today() so it will pull up the date and use that month to filter each time I
run it..
Thanks,
DJ

Fredrik Wahlgren

filter by month

"Duncan_J" wrote in message
got a bunch of coulmns with dates.. How do I filter each by using the
=today() so it will pull up the date and use that month to filter each

time I
run it..
Thanks,
DJ

=MONTH(TODAY()) will give you the current month

/Fredrik

Dave Peterson[_5_]

filter by month

If you wanted to use the year and month, then I'd use a helper column with
formulas like:

=text(a1,"yyyymm")

And filter by that.

--