Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto check list box

I have a listbox that automatically generates with a list of all the states.
It is set up for option button (fmListStyleOption) and multi-select enabled.
How can I select all of the states by default, given the user to option to
remove if necessary but not need to add if they want to go nationwide?

Thanks in advance.

--
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paul

Add this to your initialize event after populating the listbox

Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To ListBox1.ListCount - 1
ListBox1.Selected(i) = True
Next i