NC

Default Auto spell check as in word

hi all,

i know that we can use spell check in excel but it check all the cells
in active worksheet one by one. Does anybody have any clue or addin
which can make this spell check task much easier as in Word where the
spell check is evaluated as soon you enter the word & highlighted by
red underline.

Regards
NC

Norman Jones

Hi NC,

i know that we can use spell check in excel but it check all the cells
in active worksheet one by one.

This behaviour is consistent with a single cell selection; if a multi-cell
range is selected, Excel will limit the spell checking to that selection.

Incidentally, the F7 function key provides quick access to the spell
checking feature. Rapid access is also available using the ABC spelling
toolbar icon.

---
Regards,
Norman