Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox Query

TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("R2").Range("A1").Value

I am using the code above to get text on to a userform how can i change this
to get the information from cell "b1" as well in this same textbox?

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg

do you want to add (+) the value in A1 with the value in B1 or concatenate
it?

to add use
TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("R2").Range("A1").Value +
Worksheets("R2").Range("B1").Value

to concatenate use
TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("R2").Range("A1").Value &
Worksheets("R2").Range("B1").Value

Cheers
JulieD
(you're working late)

"Greg" wrote in message
TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("R2").Range("A1").Value

I am using the code above to get text on to a userform how can i change
this
to get the information from cell "b1" as well in this same textbox?

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Julie,

Yeah I should go to bed but I am writing this program for my sister to use

Thanks for the help

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Adelaide.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

perth ... and it's 2am here !!!!

"Greg" wrote in message
Adelaide.

textbox query Greg B Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 3rd 05 02:25 PM
Web Query - UserID/Password Protected Textbox tholt2 Excel Programming 0 June 29th 04 04:28 AM
Query on Control Source in Userform Textbox golf4 Excel Programming 4 February 18th 04 02:27 AM
textbox query libby Excel Programming 0 January 13th 04 06:03 PM
textbox query libby Excel Programming 2 August 2nd 03 04:10 PM