Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default end subroutine

I have a macro that is consolidating a text file with lots of white space,
and up to five rows of blank rows when I import the file into Exel.

The macro looks to see if certain types of data are in the row, if not
delete the row (including if the row is blank)

I'd like to tell the sub routine to go to the next subroutine if the ten
rows below the active cell are all blank.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Melric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps use

Set rng = Activecell.Resize(10,1).Entirerow
If Application.CountA(rng) = 0 Then
'all blank

etc.

--

HTH

RP

"melric" wrote in message
I have a macro that is consolidating a text file with lots of white space,
and up to five rows of blank rows when I import the file into Exel.

The macro looks to see if certain types of data are in the row, if not
delete the row (including if the row is blank)

I'd like to tell the sub routine to go to the next subroutine if the ten
rows below the active cell are all blank.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Melric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming