Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default editing a subroutine

Need help.... I developed a routine...works fine. Then I added a call
to this routine from my main routine and then the subroutine vanishes
from the edit list. How can I access this 'vanished' program.

thanks
chuckm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is it a Function or Subroutine (Function or Sub)

Is it a Private subroutine -- Private SUB ....()

do you have
Option private Module ' Indicates that module is private.

Private subroutines and addins do not show in the macro list Alt+F8.

Functions do not show up in the list of macros, but do show up
in the Function Wizard [fx]

More information is in your VBA HELP

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...la.htm#another
---
HTH,

"ChuckM" wrote in message m...
Need help.... I developed a routine...works fine. Then I added a call
to this routine from my main routine and then the subroutine vanishes
from the edit list. How can I access this 'vanished' program.

thanks
chuckm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The main soutine is Sub Main ().

I developed another routine : Sub Age()

When I do a macro list Alt f8...both are in the list.

Then I call Age from Main and Age is no longer inthe macro list.

e.g.

Sub Main ()

Dim x as long, y as long

Age x,y

end sub

If there is an erroe in Age, the VB editor offers it up for editing.
But how can I get to this otherwise?