Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Resolution change

Hi all,

I have a macro (zoomin) to change size of wsheet depending of my screen
resolution:

Notebook or larger LCD

Is there a way to call the macro when wsheet Open to adjust to the screen
resolution?

Thanks for any help,
Emilio

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your response, but my code writing is not good at all.

What can I enter in the Open event to run something like:

If Resolution=1024x768 then

runmacro "ZoomIn"

Thanks,
Emilio

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

You could use the workbook_Open event

See Chip Pearson's page on Events:

Tom Ogilvy

"Wind54Surfer" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a macro (zoomin) to change size of wsheet depending of my screen
resolution:

Notebook or larger LCD

Is there a way to call the macro when wsheet Open to adjust to the screen
resolution?

Thanks for any help,
Emilio

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I wouldn't.

I would do something like

thisworkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Select
ActiveSheet.Range("A1:Z26").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
Activesheet.Range("A1").Select

the setting is for the activesheet, not other sheets in the workbook - you
would have to do each sheet if that is required or use the same zoom setting
as you get from the above

lngVal = ActiveWindow.Zoom

Of course you would have to play with the selected range to get the best
results. That was just an example.