Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to add bullet list of text items in cell

Hello

I need to maintain relationships between column and row headings in text
format.

How may I add a bullet list of line items in a cell, eg

* item1
* item2
* item3

Is there a way of adding a bullet to the next line, or adding a new line
of text, when I enter say Carriage Return?

Thanks for any suggestions