Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Solver

Hi,

Please suggest some good resources on Excel Solver function (references,
web-links). (I did go to Google but would be happy to have some hallmark
stuff from NG's)

I am experimenting with it and sometimes it gives me non-convergence message
even after it has found a solution and yes many different quirks.

Eventually I want to move towards accessing solver through VBA.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://support.microsoft.com/support...ver/solver.asp
Creating Visual Basic Macros that Use Microsoft Excel Solver

Solver is a product of frontsys

http://www.frontsys.com/xlhelp.htm
Help for Microsoft Excel Solver Users

http://www.frontsys.com/mlvbaref.htm
VBA Reference

Tom Ogilvy

"Hari Prasadh" wrote in message

Please suggest some good resources on Excel Solver function (references,
web-links). (I did go to Google but would be happy to have some hallmark
stuff from NG's)

I am experimenting with it and sometimes it gives me non-convergence

message
even after it has found a solution and yes many different quirks.

Eventually I want to move towards accessing solver through VBA.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rv2 rv2 is offline

Hari Prasadh wrote:
Hi,

Please suggest some good resources on Excel Solver function (references,
web-links). (I did go to Google but would be happy to have some hallmark
stuff from NG's)

I am experimenting with it and sometimes it gives me non-convergence message
even after it has found a solution and yes many different quirks.

Eventually I want to move towards accessing solver through VBA.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Check out MS KB article 146606 "How to Find Resources on Microsoft Excel
Solver" at http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;146606)

rv2