Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hari Prasadh[_2_] Hari Prasadh[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Solver

Hi Tom and Rv2,

Thnx a lot for your links.

Regards,
Hari
India

"rv2" wrote in message
Hari Prasadh wrote:
Hi,

Please suggest some good resources on Excel Solver function (references,
web-links). (I did go to Google but would be happy to have some hallmark
stuff from NG's)

I am experimenting with it and sometimes it gives me non-convergence
message even after it has found a solution and yes many different quirks.

Eventually I want to move towards accessing solver through VBA.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Check out MS KB article 146606 "How to Find Resources on Microsoft Excel
Solver" at http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;146606)

rv2