Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do i set up a web excel worksheet to accept new data?

I am going crazy here! I think it is a fantastic function to change excel
work sheets into html however I do not know why we can not upate the
worksheet via the internet.... What is the purpose if we can not do this. I
think I am missing something.

I have 20 branch offices who I want them to add & update the excel sheet
themselves. At the moment they have a worksheet I have a worksheet and I
manually update it (copy & paste) when they send it to me by email!!! Waste
of time

Can anyone help me know how I set up the excel to allow others to enter data
vai the internet.