Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default how do i set up a web excel worksheet to accept new data?

You can save as html so you can display it on a web page. Not so you can
interact with it on a web page.

One way is to use the office web components in xl2002 and later.

Here is some information on what is authorized:

OFFXP: General Information About Licensing and Using Office XP Web
Components

Tom Ogilvy

"going crazy with Excel Web" <going crazy with Excel
wrote in message
I am going crazy here! I think it is a fantastic function to change excel
work sheets into html however I do not know why we can not upate the
worksheet via the internet.... What is the purpose if we can not do this.

think I am missing something.

I have 20 branch offices who I want them to add & update the excel sheet
themselves. At the moment they have a worksheet I have a worksheet and I
manually update it (copy & paste) when they send it to me by email!!!

Waste
of time

Can anyone help me know how I set up the excel to allow others to enter

data
vai the internet.