Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Form Spin Button

Hello to all
I have a user form with textBox1 and SpinButton1. How do I lnk the button
to the text box?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rebecca,

Oh no. Unfortunately, you have to manage it.

It depends upon your design. It could be done in the spinner control, or in
a commandbutton. As I say, it depends on what you are doing.

--

HTH

RP

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Hello to all
I have a user form with textBox1 and SpinButton1. How do I lnk the

button
to the text box?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It goes in the Change event procedure of the SpinButton control.
E.g,

Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()
Me.TextBox1.Text = CStr(Me.SpinButton1.Value)

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC