Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import VBA Code in Excel-File ? (Export VBA Code to file)

I have a large base of VBA Code. It imports and rewrites some data.

Currently I have the code inside every sheet together with the data.
It would be much better if there was only one file for the code, which could
be used in all the files where I need them - as a libary.

How can I do that ?

Matthias
--
www.matthiaspospiech.de
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The best way would be to put all the code in a single workbook,
and then save that workbook as an Add In. (Just go to the File
menu, choose Save As, and change "Save As Type" to "Excel
Add-In", at the bottom of the list).

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson