Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with Count Please

Hi Everyone,

I have a List of Numbers ( First Set ) in Cells B10:G60.
I have Another list of Numbers ( Second Set ) in Cells I10:N20.

What I would like to do is to Count how Many Numbers from the Second Set
of Numbers Appeared in the First Set of Numbers.

For Example, if we take the Second Set of Numbers in Cells I10:N10 and
Count how Many of those Numbers Appeared in the First Set of Numbers in
Cells B10:G10, and then how Many Numbers in Cells I10:N10 Appeared in
B11:G11, and then how Many Numbers in Cells I10:N10 Appeared in B12:G12
etc to the End of Cells B10:G60 and Put the Results in Cells P10:V10.
Then do Exactly the Same Process for Cells I11:N11 and Put the Results
in Cells P11:V11 and so on.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul