Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2000, count, sort a list & count totals?

Can anyone help me develop a worksheet function, set of functions, or macros
to get this going?

I need to calculate the Total number of times
a Part# is sold, filtered by the number of times it was sold by an
individual.

If the same person sold it more than once,
it is counted only once.

Setup needs to let me enter the the Part#, who sold it; then Excel lists the
Unique Part #, with the total # of sales of it, according to how many people
sold it.

e.g.: Part "1AG" was sold by one person, but part "X53" was sold by three
people: Tom, Sue, and Jim,

Part# Sold by Unique Total sales per
Part # (1 person = 1 sale)
1AG Tom 1AG 1