Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Barcode fonts

Are there free barcodefonts (or macros) for use in excel?

Greetings Hans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hans,

As far as I know, the only barcode that is truly available as a font is
Code39 (3 of 9). The rest may be fonts but have built in checksums and can
only be used in Excel by running code - I've never seen them or the code for
free. But I could be wrong.

Code39 fonts are definitely available for free - although not the nicer ones
which have the numbers displayed under the barcode for example. I found a
font years ago by googling. If you can't find one I can probably dig mine
out and email it to you if you like.

HTH,
Gareth